Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Proud Moment

Just had an amazing teacher moment...

I've been working with Jae Eun for almost three months. He has improved so much since his first lesson, due to his hard work. Today, during his lesson, Jae told me that he appreciated my lesson time with him. At first, I thought there was going to be a "but" in there, and he was ending our lessons. However, he shared with me that before our lessons, he wasn't able to communicate at all with the U.K. partners of their company.

Yesterday, the phone rang, and he was the only one that was available to answer it. Because of the time we spent working on his speech and comprehension, he was able to have an entire professional conversation! I felt like such a proud ESL Mama! His boss even told him to tell me "Thank you and good work!"

It's always those days when I don't feel capable that God reminds me of the good that is being done

No comments:

Post a Comment